Under 16 years of age (by appointment only)
A separate appointment per applicant and per service is required.
- a proof of U.S. citizenship; e.g. U.S. birth certificate, consular report of birth, naturalization certificate, …
- one U.S.-size photo (5 cm by 5 cm or 2″ by 2″ – (list of specialized photographers). Attention: for technical reasons no self-printed passport pictures can be accepted by the consulate! The passport photograph you want to submit to the Passport & Citizenship Unit for you to obtain your passport, should comply with following guidelines:
- One unsigned photograph taken within the last six months.
- 2×2 inch.(5×5 cm) square, with the image measured from chin to forehead not less than 1″ or more than 1-3/8″.
- Photo should not be cut.
- Color photos only will be taken in consideration; not tinted, with a light background.
- fee: $105. Cash ($ and €) and credit cards are accepted. Visa and Master card holders are requested to obtain the authorization from their bank to enable payments in the U.S.
- a completed and print the online passport application form;
- proof of identity (if available); e.g. foreign passport, foreign ID-card,…
- All minors age 16 and over must appear in person to sign their application. All minors under age 16 must also appear in person and their applications require the signature of both parents. Click here for more information on both parents presence/consent and/or the documentation requirement.
- If you provide us with an envelope and stamps, the passports can be mailed to you. Only regular stamps will be accepted. Please stick the stamps on the envelope. One stamp for registered mail and three stamps for normal mail per applicant (PDF 100 KB). Please do not use machine-printed meter tape, but regular stamps.