The U.S. citizen services section:
- Adjudicates citizenship claims;
- Issues first time passports;
- Renews expired passports;
- Amends passports to show change of name; validity, or to correct errors;
- Replaces lost/stolen/mutilated passports;
- Registers births of American children born in Belgium;
- Provides Notary Services, including for Social Security number applications;
- Selective Service Registration
- Processes Determinations of Loss of Nationality NOTE: Do NOT schedule an appoint for this service. See link below for information on arranging the necessary interviews. Click Here for Information on Renouncing U.S. Citizenship.
Please click here to schedule an online appointment
Please arrive on time for your appointment at the Embassy. If you arrive more than 15 minutes early or more than 15 minutes later than your scheduled appointment time, you will be denied access to the Embassy.