U.S. Business and Investment Seminar
Please join us at the U.S. Embassy for this seminar designed exclusively for Belgian entrepreneurs and investors. Learn about the new U.S. tax reforms, how to protect your intellectual property rights, why you should consider the United States for your business and how you can get the support you require.
9:00 am: Welcome Coffee and Viennoiseries
Network with state officials, consular service and other individuals who will help your business move forward in the U.S.
10:00 am: Learn from the Experts
- Matthew Lussenhop, Chargé d’Affaires, U.S. Embassy: Welcome & Opening Remarks
- Mitch Larsen, Commercial Counselor , U.S., Embassy: SelectUSA and the SelectUSA Summit, June 2018, Washington, DC
- Thomas Thorelli, Thorelli & Associates: Success Formulas for Doing Business in the U.S.: A Lawyer’s Perspective
- Laurence Carels of IMS: The challenges and opportunities of the U.S. Tax Reform
- Susan Wilson, Attorney/Advisor, U.S. Patent & Trademark Office/USPTO: Assessing, securing and enforcing your intellectual property rights in the U.S. market
- Benedicte Gruwez, Van Hool: U.S. Investor Testimonial
12:00 pm: Walking Lunch
Continue networking, meet and discuss opportunities for doing business and investing with representatives from different U.S. agencies and other organizations and enjoy a working lunch!
Date: March 28, 2018
Time: 9:00 am – 1:30 pm
Venue: Whitlock Hall/U.S. Embassy Zinnerstraat 2 Rue Zinner 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Registration Deadline: March 19, 2018
Space is Limited! Register Now!
E-mail your name, address, telephone number, and company information to: