- Do you know Brand Whitlock and Hugh Gibson, U.S. diplomats stationed in Belgium during and after WWI?
- Do you know that before the U.S. entered WWI, a U.S.-Belgian project started the first international food relief operation?
- America enters the war on April 6, 1917
- Stories of courage of American citizens in Belgium during WWI
- Flanders Field American Cemetery
- Post-War reconstruction and VIP travel
- Enduring Legacy
From the Ohio Bridge to the Kemmel Monument and the KU Leuven library, there are daily reminders throughout Belgium of American involvement in World War I.
They are an enduring legacy of America’s and Belgium’s shared history and shared sacrifices.