The U.S. Consulate General Amsterdam, together with the U.S. Embassies in Belgium and Luxembourg, and the Social Security Administration’s Federal Benefits Unit, invite U.S. citizens to a webinar on Social Security Services and other Federal Benefits. The event is an opportunity for U.S. citizens to not only learn more about the services available to U.S. citizens in the Benelux, but also to ask questions about these services.
The webinar will take place on Monday, May 17, 2021, at 3:00 pm and is open to all U.S. citizens in the Benelux region. Registration is not required. Please visit the U.S. Consulate General Amsterdam’s YouTube channel on May 17th to join the event: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Ip5mWcNskswATEaErx7rw. For future updates on this event visit our facebook page.
We invite U.S. citizens to submit questions in advance via e-mail to AmsterdamSSN@state.gov. Questions must be received by 12 pm on Tuesday, May 11, 2021, to be answered during the Q&A session. Please include the following in the subject line of the email: Benefits & Beyond – Question. Please be aware that we are unable to discuss individual cases. Do not include any personal information, such as social security or passport numbers in your correspondence.
If you are unable to attend, please stay tuned for a published transcript or recording of the webinar on Consulate General Amsterdam’s website. We look forward to hearing from you!
- U.S. Embassy in Belgium, located at 27 Boulevard du Regent/Regentlaan, 1000 Brussels. Tel. +32-2-811-4000, 08:00 am – 05:00 pm Monday through Friday, except U.S. and Belgian holidays. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +32-2-811-4000; USCitizenBrussels@state.gov
- 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries;
- Belgium Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages;
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook