Message for U.S. Citizens: Antwerp Town Hall Meeting
Tuesday, November 14, 2023, at 4:30 p.m.
Ambassador Michael Adler is pleased to invite U.S. citizens to attend a Town Hall Meeting on Tuesday, November 14, 2023, at 4:30 p.m. at the Atlantic House, Antwerp, Belgium.
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet other members of the American community in Antwerp and hear brief remarks from Ambassador Adler and other Embassy officers on the U.S. government’s key initiatives and priorities in Belgium. Consular personnel will be available to answer consular questions.
Space is limited to 100 attendees, so pre-registration is required. If you would like to attend, please fill out the questionnaire using this MS Form (https://forms.office.com/g/zB893k9NZR). You will receive an email notification with additional details if your pre-registration is accepted. Registration closes on November 7, or whenever all spots are full, whichever is sooner.
We look forward to meeting and speaking with you!
For additional information:
- U.S. Embassy in Belgium, located at 27 Boulevard du Regent/Regentlaan, 1000 Brussels. Tel. +32-2-811-4000, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, except U.S. and Belgian holidays. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +32-2-811-4000; email:
- 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries.
- Belgium Country Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.