The Information Resource Center (IRC) helps government officials, journalists, researchers, and others in Belgium with a professional or scholarly interest in the United States find the information they need.
Areas in which we can be of assistance to you typically include:
- A speech or statement by the U.S. President, Secretary of State or other Cabinet Member
- The U.S. position on current hot topics
- Information on bilateral U.S.-Belgian relations
- U.S. legislation and regulations
- U.S. trade statistics and economic indicators
- Recent articles from American newspapers, journals and other periodicals
- Biographical information about American government, political, cultural or business leaders
- Treaties between Belgium and the United States
- Websites for official U.S. government policy
If you do not find what you are looking for on this web site, please send us your information request by mail.