Companies in Belgium considering investments in the United States should contact our team at SelectUSABelgium@trade.gov.
Investing in the USA
We’re thrilled to announce that registration is open for the fifth SelectUSA Investment Summit in the Washington, DC area on June 20-22, 2018!
If you represent a business and you are considering opening or expanding operations, the SelectUSA Summit will help you find the answers you need more efficiently, saving you time and money. You’ll discover more about how, where, and why to invest in the United States.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend the 2018 SelectUSA Investment Summit
- Initiate new relationships: Meet with hundreds of economic development organizations (EDOs) and thousands of potential investors in one place.
- Learn about resources and tools to invest in the United States
- Obtain an overall impression of the market situation
- Connect efficiently: Online and on-site matchmaking makes it easy to meet the right people and get the most out of your visit
- Gain new perspectives from top-level executives, government officials, and industry leaders
The Summit will consist of six key components:
- The SelectUSA Investment Academy will be held on Wednesday, June 20, with sessions designed to provide a strong foundation in investment strategy.
- On Thursday, June 21 – Friday, June 22, we’ll feature plenary and breakout sessions with business and government leaders sharing their insights on the latest trends; you’ll also learn about resources, tools, and regulations.
- Visit our exhibition hall to explore opportunities from across the country – all in one building!
- An online matchmaking system will enable you to connect directly with economic developers, state or local officials, and others in advance, to meet face-to- face on site.
- There will also be networking events throughout the Summit, with a range of additional side activities hosted by other participants.
- Finally, we encourage international attendees to extend their stay in the U.S. and attend one of dozens of Spin-Off event opportunities across the country. States and cities across the U.S. will host Summit participants before and after the event to dive deeper into what the local communities have to offer.
Who should attend?
- Investors of all sizes, at all stages: Whether you represent an established multinational, small or medium-sized business, or a high-growth start-up, this event is for you if you’re thinking about establishing or expanding operations in the United States.
- Advisors, specialists, companies, chambers of commerce, and associations: Organizations and service providers that facilitate direct investment into the United States are welcome.
- Journalists: We look forward to working with you! Please register through the Summit website and contact SelectUSABelgium@trade.gov for more information.
Learn more and register now at www.SelectUSAsummit.us.