State Department Publications on Belgium
- Background Notes on Belgium
- CIA – The World Factbook: Belgium
- Doing Business In Belgium: A Country Commercial Guide for U.S. Companies The Country Commercial Guide for Belgium is an extensive document that provides an overview of Belgian markets and gives insights for investors. It provides in-depth information about national markets on topics such as trade regulation, legal regulations, political climate and financing requirements. In addition, it maintains a variety of statistics on market sectors sizes, imports/exports, and national trade figures.
- Latest Country Report on Human Rights Practices – Chapter on Belgium.
Information About Belgian Life, Politics, and Culture
- Belgium.be: the federal portal of the government of Belgium
- The Belgian Embassy to the U.S. in Washington offers concise but well-structured information on trade and investment, studying and living in Belgium, politics, culture and society.
- The Belgian Federal Public Service of Foreign Affairs, Foreign Trade and Development Co-operation offers next to news and information on Belgium’s most important foreign policy themes, also some general information about Belgium and its most distinctive characteristics as a State.
- The official website of the Belgian Tourism Office for visitors from the U.S.
- History of Belgium (from the German e-learning portal ZUM) gives an in-depth overview of Belgian history.